FAST JUST GOT FASTER !
30 WATTS. THAT'S HOW MUCH POWER THE DRAG-REDUCING TUBE SHAPES AND INTEGRATED DESIGN OF THE SUPERSIX EVO SAVES OVER THE PRIOR VERSION AT 30 MPH (48.3 KM/H). THE LIGHTEST DISC BRAKE ROAD FRAMESET WE'VE EVER MADE. THE SUPERSIX EVO IS READY TO THROW DOWN WHEN THE GRADE GOES UP. RACY GEOMETRY AND STIFFNESS FOR EXPLOSIVE SPEED. BETTER MICRO-SUSPENSION AND BIG TIRE CLEARANCE FOR SURPRISING SMOOTHNESS. IT ALL ADDS UP TO PRECISE HANDLING AND A RIDE-FEEL THAT’S OUT OF SIGHT.
FAST JUST GOT FASTER
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
WHERE IT THRIVES
In competition, the open road, up and downhills
WHAT IT'S BUILT FOR
Speed, agility, handling
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Cannondale 1 crank
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset
- Speed shapes - the frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tube, but reduce drag by up to 30%
- Hidden cable routing - unique design routes brake lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minmal drag and headache-free serviceability.
- Smoother operator - super six EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality and this one is even smoother. The SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL Knot seat post increase compliance by 18%.
- Clearly capable - the new frame design has clearance for some big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of the road.
- Connected - an integrated wheel sensor deliver hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Speed release equipped - the speed release thru-axles allows faster , easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard-thru axle wheelsets.
- Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale's proprietary high-strength , high stiffness carbon construction. An advance matrix of intermediate modulus fibers creates a frame that's light, durable and lively.
BIKE DETAILS :
- Platform Super Six EVO, Model Name SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra, Model code C11550M
FRAME SET :
- Frame - All-New, BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork - BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Headset - SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra GS
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Chain - Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crank - Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- Rear Cogs - Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake levers - Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Rims - HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready
- Front hub - HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100
- Rear hub - HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x142
- Spokes - Formula Grand Forza
- Tires - Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c
- Tires size - 25
- Wheel size - 700c
- Handlebar - Cannondale 2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Stem - Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips - Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Saddle - Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost - All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Connectivity - Cannondale Wheel Sensor