Aero got cool
The Ballista MIPS road helmet projects racers to their target just like the ancient Greek missile weapon it was named after. Thanks to a wind tunnel-proven design and superior venting with our unique internal channeling, Ballista launches you to the front of peloton breakaways and sprint-line finishes.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientist to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Boa® System lets riders easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- Front Center Channel's distinct vent shape draws in significantly more air
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to stay cool and dry
- In-mold composite skeleton increases helmet integrity for larger vent variations
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and are easy to adjust
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership