The Park Tool MTC-40 is a high quality folding take-along bike tool that features all the essential tools needed for an on-the-ride adjustment or emergency repair. The MTC-40 features a selection of hex and star driver wrenches for most bolts and fittings found on a bicycle, as well as a universal screwdriver for derailleur adjustment. Also features a chain breaker tool for emergency chain repair and replacement, with an integrated disc brake rotor straightener and bottle opener. The detachable CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor is used in conjunction with disposable CO2 cartridges to assist in reinflating flat tires — compatible with most bicycle tubes with a Presta valve.
Built with a super strong composite multi-position handle and hardened and plated tools to withstand years of use. With its compact size, the MTC-40 is the perfect size for a saddle bag or backpack.
- 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm hex wrenches
- T25 & T30 Torx®-compatible drivers
- Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver
- 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool* with integrated disc brake rotor straightener and bottle opener
- CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor
- Key ring holder
- Dimensions: 80 x 52 x 22 mm (3.1" x 2" x 0.9")
- Weight: 217 grams (7.65 oz.)
*NOTE: The MT-40 chain tool will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see the Park Tool CT-4.3 or CT-6.3). The pin of the chain tool is replaceable — part #985-1