THE LIVEWIRE IS THE FLAT PEDAL SHOE THAT STARTED IT ALL FOR RIDE CONCEPTS. WITH TOP-NOTCH CONSTRUCTION, THE LIVEWIRE EXCEEDS THE TECHNICAL DEMANDS OF THE TRAIL WITHOUT COMPROMISING STYLE.
The ultimate every day, wear-everywhere bike shoe, the Livewire is suited for a day of big mountain singletrack as much as it is throwing down in the mosh pit with your favorite band. The Livewire features the Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber for the optimum combination of grip and durability, a synthetic upper with breathable anti-abrasion mesh, and custom molded toe and heel protection. A supportive midsole including EVA provides pedaling efficiency while the insole features D3O impact absorbing technology for additional comfort, ensuring you’re covered for whatever activity makes you feel alive.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh for breathability
- Custom molded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 455g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber