BORN AND BRED FOR CONTROL AT SPEED.
With input from Enduro World Series teams, the legendary Flow is now new and improved for 2016. Flow MK3 sheds weight while gaining a wider inner profile of 29mm which is perfect for the all-mountain riding crowd looking for a reliable tubeless wheelset. Bead Socket Technology is the most trusted game in the business and the Stan's No Tubes NEO 4 pawl hubs with their 36 points of engagement ensure that the power and traction just keep rolling.
WideRight technology has officially trickled down from Stan's carbon rims and leaked into the aluminum line-up. WideRight rim profiles let the tire take its proper shape and are optimized for a certain tire width. Choose the rim that matches your preferred tire width. A tire rolling as it was designed to, is the magic bullet to a great handling, fast rolling, and responsive bike.
- 480g rims with Bead Socket Technology (BST) improves tire performance and allows for fewer pinch flats.
- Stan's Neo hubs have 36 point of engagement at 10 degrees and 6-bolt disc mounts.
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Additional axle conversion kits available sold separately HERE.
- Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape is pre-installed.
- WideRight Technology is optimized for trail and all-Mountain tires up to 2.8".
|MATERIAL||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|SPOKE DRILLING||32H (Front), 32H (Rear)|
|BRAKE COMPATIBILITY||6 bolt disc|
|FRONT AXLE OPTIONS||15x100mm Thru
|REAR AXLE OPTIONS||12x142mm Thru
|HUBS||Stan's Neo 4 pawl 36 point, 10 degree engagement|
|FREEWHEEL||Shimano 11spd or SRAM XD 11spd options|
|MAX RIDER WEIGHT||113 kg / 250 lbs|